Création-Partage

AccueilFAQRechercherS'enregistrerMembresGroupesConnexion

Partagez | 

Hobart dating - Looking for fun only

AuteurMessage
Melbourn
Invité

MessageSujet: Hobart dating - Looking for fun only   Dim 24 Juil - 13:41

Tasmania online dating - Student new in town looking for fun without strings attached My name is Paula FRASIER I'm just trying to start over again..would love to meet some cool guys to hang out with and hook up with. I'm very adventurous and open sexually. i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there PS:I just want to live life to the fullest with as little distraction as possible. I'd like to meet a guy that is the same way. Mandurah online dating Sunbury online dating singles Lismore free online dating South Australia free online dating hey! dont really know what to say but here goes... i like all kinds of music...nothing really in particular. i looking for a man who is honest and hardworking. anyways anymore questions just ask.... I want a guy to play with. Someone who can make me laugh and make me hot at the same time. Someone who will answer my calls after a night of happy hour and meet up in a parking lot to talk . Is that u? I am a beautiful and single, independant woman looking for a good time. Does this mean only sex? Possibly! However, I am *NOT* some kind of trick or tramp. Ultimately, I am looking for a long-term partner, but fun right now is cool too. I am looking for sex only! Im not a hooker just want a safe sex f-buddy, you must be a good kisser, well endowed, ,healthy,DDF, not involved with anyone and know how to do EVERYTHING well! Hit me with a message! i'm here to enjoy your friendship and possible more if the chemistry is on. be real and honest and i will be the same. i'm into comedy clubs, movies and music. i don't want or like drama. if this is you and you like gossip and the he said she said, then please keep going. I am looking for a man who is stable and secure, and not seeking a relationship or anything serious. To put it simply, I am looking for a sugar daddy...lol. I wnat to be treated like a princess, shopping, dinner, presents...and in return I can offer good company, and no hassles or drama.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Hobart dating - Looking for fun only
Page 1 sur 1